Run Wild

This is the tale of a girl. She is unschooled and a runner. Though running has become more than a hobby for her, more than a passion. For her, running is life.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

3 miles in the heat

On Sunday I’m going to do a 5K race with my friend. But since it’s only 3.1 miles and I’m doing 5-6 with my schedule, I instead did 3 miles today in place of my 1st rest day.

Today was hot, (80º or thereabouts) so I went out of my way to run in the shade. Thankfully I was only doing 3 today, because I really don’t like heat. Cold I can stand, but I just don’t at all like running in the heat.

As far as my knee pain, I haven’t felt anything in a long while. So I’m going to start doing speed work and such in June to get me prepared for Cross Country this fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home