Run Wild

This is the tale of a girl. She is unschooled and a runner. Though running has become more than a hobby for her, more than a passion. For her, running is life.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

75 and sunny

Yes. A gorgeous day. A tad breezy and not a cloud in the sky.

Today I continued my long easy distance training with a beautiful 5.4-miler through a town in beautiful New England with an easy 54:16 for the loop.

Though a also got to experience one of the coveted “running moments” where I zoned out, enjoying the day and listening to The White Stripes. I snapped out of this state to cross a road, realizing only then that I’d gone more than a mile.

Nice.


Review and injury report:

Good. A tad warm for my liking, but better than 90! ;-3

I have some nagging knee pains that only seem to appear every once in a while during runs. Today, I felt nothing at all! Great!

“Running is life, and therefore should be enjoyed as such”

~Run on, friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home